This blog was originally started to better help me understand the technologies in the CCIE R&S blueprint; after completing the R&S track I have decided to transition the blog into a technology blog.

CCIE #29033

This blog will continue to include questions, troubleshooting scenarios, and references to existing and new technologies but will grow to include a variety of different platforms and technologies. Currently I have created over 185 questions/answers in regards to the CCIE R&S track!! Note: answers are in the comment field or within "Read More" section.

You can also follow me on twitter @FE80CC1E


Saturday, June 11, 2011

New to Networking

I have seen many questions in regards to networking and where to start. Juniper has some great tutorials and some incentives to certify on their products.To get an agnostic understanding of networking basics then click Network Fundamentals


BTW: I could not find the same offering from Cisco :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment