This blog was originally started to better help me understand the technologies in the CCIE R&S blueprint; after completing the R&S track I have decided to transition the blog into a technology blog.

CCIE #29033

This blog will continue to include questions, troubleshooting scenarios, and references to existing and new technologies but will grow to include a variety of different platforms and technologies. Currently I have created over 185 questions/answers in regards to the CCIE R&S track!! Note: answers are in the comment field or within "Read More" section.

You can also follow me on twitter @FE80CC1E


Saturday, February 19, 2011

MPLS Scenario

Here is a drawing I put together for MPLS - I was going to configure the scenario and create some troubleshooting scenarios but I have now decided to post it first and let everyone create a working solution.

Once everyone has a chance to create a working solution I will start asking "what ifs"

Feel free to post your solutions



Note: You will not be able to post the entire configuration as I believe there is a limit to the number of characters you can post in the comment field. You can approach it 2 ways

  1. you can email me the solution and I will find a way to post it so everyone can leverage the particular scenario
  2. you can break the solution up by technology. ex: BGP then post MPLS then.......

packets.analyzed@gmail.com

Let me know if this helps with your studies

0 comments:

Post a Comment