This blog was originally started to better help me understand the technologies in the CCIE R&S blueprint; after completing the R&S track I have decided to transition the blog into a technology blog.

CCIE #29033

This blog will continue to include questions, troubleshooting scenarios, and references to existing and new technologies but will grow to include a variety of different platforms and technologies. Currently I have created over 185 questions/answers in regards to the CCIE R&S track!! Note: answers are in the comment field or within "Read More" section.

You can also follow me on twitter @FE80CC1E


Saturday, June 23, 2012

CCIE Security

I have just successfully passed the CCIE Security written exam at Cisco Live 2012. The exam was no cake walk and was very challenging. Although I studied all the material from the CCNP security track and read the Network Security Technologies and Solutions (CCIE Professional Development Series) book I did not take any of the CCNP Security exams. I took a little different approach to this CCIE then I took in the R&S track. I will be starting to do the practice labs and will go back to theory throughout the process to do each of the CCNP Security exams. I am hoping that this ensures that I perform the practice labs without fail and continue to cement the theory throughout the process.


Thoughts?

1 comments:

CCIE Security said...

Great information provided. I appreciate your work.

Post a Comment